In this page you can find our employment terms, fees and methods of payment.
Rates. Our fees, for any type of work provided, are as follows (the hourly rate method applies by default):
1) Typical hourly rates: Please contact us for more information
2) If you wish to pay a per case fee (and thus not be charged by the hour), we need to come into an agreement before we start working on your case. Our Office provides a draft of this special power of attorney and/or retainer agreement that you can sign without having to travel to Greece. Please contact us for more details.
3) If you wish not to pay any legal fees in advance to us (not the expenses), we can also sign an agreement on a percentage basis. This method does not apply to every case and the percentages vary, according to the complexity of the case and the risks involved. Our Office provides a draft of this special power of attorney and/or retainer agreement that you can sign without having to travel to Greece. Please contact us for more details.
For any of the above services we will provide an receipt (a hard copy) for your records, upon payment of our fees and expenses. The receipts are sent registered or by email along with detailed billing statements as often as required by the case.
Our offers are valid for 20 days after mailing. In some more complicated cases, we might ask for a fee in order to study photocopies of your documents before being able to provide our opinion on the case. These documents remain in our Office's archives.
By contacting us by any means, you agree to all of the terms stated in this page. The present terms are binding in their entirety for the final clients and their lawyers or representatives. In case of conflict of content, the English version of these terms is binding. This page is valid since Jan. 1st,2004.
Payment methods and Legal fees:
Our payment methods include cash, bank transfers, credit card payment and paypal.
1) Cash: You advance a down payment so that we start working on your case or we keep the corresponding amount from what we collect for you (subject to conditions).
Bank transfer: You can send us money through most banks. You will need to provide your bank with our IBAN code (International billing account number), and, from a non-european bank, our SWIFT/BIC.
Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards. If you wish to pay by credit card from abroad, this can be done by calling or emailing us (our systems support digital signatures & email encryption), or simply doing it yourself through the secure server of our bank by clicking to the image below. You will be directed to the secure DeltaPay page, and you will receive an email as a proof for the transaction.
4) Paypal: If you have a Paypal account, send payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2004-2007 D&F Dimitriou & Associates Law Office.